- Full-time applicants who do not possess Caribbean Examination Council (CXC) English and Mathematics are required to sit the Samuel Jackman Prescod Institute of Technology (SJPI) Entrance Examination in English and Mathematics (multiple choice).
- The Entrance Examination will be delivered online. Applicants will be notified by email with the date of the examination.
- Applicants who have CXC Mathematics and English will not be required to write the Entrance Examination, but will be required to attend the interview for the programme for which they applied. Interview notices will be delivered at a later date.
- Applicants who have CXC Mathematics ONLY will write the Entrance Examination in English ONLY.
- Applicants who have CXC English ONLY will write the Entrance Examination in Mathematics ONLY.
A valid form of identification along with Proof of all qualifications must be submitted to the Student Services Division immediately after the application is submitted online.
Interviews are normally held during the month of June. If you are required for an interview you will be contacted by the end of June 2022.
Proof of all qualifications must be submitted to the Student Services Division immediately after the application is submitted online.
Applicants, who are awaiting examination results for the programmes which require prerequisites, MUST submit those results to the Student Services Division as soon as they are available.
Full-time applicants are selected for interviews based on test results and the demand for places in the programme.