ACCA Computer Based Examinations (CBE)
The Samuel Jackman Prescod Institute of Technology is an approved Computer Based Examinations (CBE) Centre and is available for the following papers:
- Foundations in Accountancy (FIA): FA1, FA2, FAB, FFA, FMA, MA1, MA2
- ACCA Knowledge Level: AB, MA, FA and LW of the ACCA qualifications.
All students are required to hold a valid ACCA membership prior to being allowed to sit CBEs. Students need to present their ACCA membership document for CBE registration purpose.
We offer Session (Scheduled) CBEs which are done 4 times a year in March, June, September and December. To schedule an examination, please go to our “Schedule CBE” page or click this link.
How to register for ACCA CBEs
The test venue of ACCA CBEs is at the Samuel Jackman Prescod Polytechnic’s Wildey, St. Michael Campus.
Please follow the instructions below to register.
- Make sure you read through and understand the Information Sheet for CBE Students.
- Complete the Form located on our “Schedule CBE” page and please make sure to select SUBMIT.
- Print a Copy of your form and bring it to the Cashier section of the SJPI with your payment.
- Your booking will be confirmed by email within 3 working days after your payment has been received.
Registration is open until close of business on the Friday before the exam date, by which time payment should have been received in order to secure a place.
The registration process takes a few days and seating is limited, therefore candidates are strongly recommended to register as early as possible.
For other ACCA CBE-related enquiries, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Emails will be responded to during working hours (Monday – Friday 9:00am – 4:00pm).
Refund and Withdrawal Policy for ACCA CBE Examinations
If you are doing an ACCA computer-based exam, the following applies:
|Where cancellation or withdrawal is made more than 14 working days before the exam||Candidate is entitled to a full refund.|
|Where cancellation or withdrawal is made 14 working days or less before the exam||There is no refund but you may defer to an available upcoming ACCA CBE session within a six month period.|
|Where cancellation or withdrawal is made after student registration has taken place (token has been created)||There is no refund.|
|Where candidate has not presented themselves to take the exam||There is no refund.|