- Applicants MUST be at least 16 years old by August 31, 2022.
- ONLY one full-time application with one choice can be submitted by an applicant.
- The closing date for early applications is March 31, 2022.
- Applicants will be notified of the entrance examination date to the email address submitted on the application.
- Applicants selected for interview will be notified by May 31, 2022.
|All Diploma Programs||Persons applying for the diploma programmes must have the SJPI Certificate in the chosen field.|
|Advanced Diploma||Persons applying for the advanced diploma programme must have the SJPI Diploma in the chosen field.|
|Diploma in Accounts Technology||SJPP/SJPI Certificate in Accounts Technology or Grade 1, 2 or 3 CSEC/CXC General Proficiency or equivalent in English Language, Mathematics and Principles of Accounts|
|Diploma in Office Administration||SJPP/SJPI Certificate in Office Administration or Grade 1, 2 or 3 CSEC/CXC General Proficiency or equivalent in English Language, Office Administration or Principles of Business; Information Technology or Electronic Document Preparation and Management (EDPM)|
|Certificate in Catering||Applicant must be at least 16 years old by August 31, 2022 and have Grade 1, 2 or 3 CSEC/CXC General Proficiency Home Economics.|
|Certificate in Nursing Auxiliary||Grade 1, 2 or 3 CSEC/CXC General Proficiency or their equivalent in English Language, Mathematics and a Science subject.|